DB mindbox, the start-up hub of Deutsche Bahn AG, Europe's largest provider of railway infrastructure and mobility, is looking for innovative solutions for the upcoming Future of Operations & Maintenance 2021 start-up programme.
DB mindbox is currently looking for innovative solutions in these areas for the upcoming start-up programme Future of Operations & Maintenance 2021:
- Predictive Analytics
- Intelligent Sensors
- Track Process Mining
- Remote Support for Field Workers
- Radio Coverage
- Construction Data Structuring
- Cable & Fibre Monitoring
- Optimized field staff assignment
- Rail Tire Inspection
- Sensor tracking
- Rail Elongation Implication
- Smart Materials
- Talking Infrastructure
Deadline for applications
Applications can be submitted until 6th December 2020!
What does the DB mindbox offer?
The DB mindbox startup programme is at the heart of DB's support for start-ups and offers start-ups the unique opportunity to develop innovative business ideas, technologies and products directly with DB within 100 days and test them live.
Further benefits are:
- 25.000€ financing (without participation)
- Exclusive access to the DB network: experts, customers, data & markets
- Support from our own start-up manager
- Professional coaching & mentoring by exclusive partners
- Coworking in the DB mindbox, directly on the Spree in Berlin
- Possibility of a follow-up cooperation with Deutsche Bahn