New York City and Berlin are leading tech hubs in the US and Germany. Both cities already moved closer together since New York City Economic Development Corporation and Berlin Partner for Business and Technology signed a cooperation agreement in 2018.
With the current virtual event, we will focus on the impact of artificial intelligence as a global game changer and as the heart of many innovative technologies serving people, industries and economies. NYC and Berlin belong to the top 10 AI cities in the world. We want to build a bridge between both AI ecosystems to support companies in growing internationally and finding the right partners. You will gain valuable insights by speakers from Berlin and NYC. The event covers topics like:
- What are chances of building AI solutions for global problems? What solutions are there in both cities?
- What are the challenges of internationalization in AI in current times? How do I implement services beyond borders? How do I find the right partners?
The Q&A chat followed by networking also provides access to local resources, information and knowledge to assist with business development and company growth.
Tech companies and institutions in AI and related industries from NYC and Berlin, providing help to create a better world, to strengthen industries and economies are warmly welcome to participate. The event is open to industry sectors like mobility, energy, cleantech, healthcare, creative/ media, and finance.
media:net berlinbrandenburg plans a business delegation on AI to NYC in spring 2021. Please contact Daria Groß | email@example.com in case of interest.
This event is organized by Berlin Partner for Business and Technology and Berlin Business Office USA in cooperation with NYCEDC, NYTech Alliance and berlin.digital / media:net berlinbrandenburg.
Welcome and Introduction
- Marian Gläser | Co-Founder & CEO, Brighter AI, Berlin (Germany)
Named "Europe's Hottest AI Startup" (Nvidia) | Generative AI for privacy protection
- Anna Huyghues-Despointes | Head of Strategy, Owkin, NYC (USA)
Using Federated Learning technologies to develop better drugs for patients
- Dr. Rasmus Rothe | Founder, Merantix AG, Berlin (Germany)
The Artificial Intelligence Venture Studio | Building the category leaders of tomorrow
- Parag Shrestha | Director of Fuseclassroom, Fusemachines, NYC (USA)
Providing quality AI education to transform lives in these communities now and for the future
Dial-in information for the event will be provided close to the event date.