12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- Bertrand MINARY, CEO | RAILENIUM
– Josef Doppelbauer, CEO | European Union Agengy for Railways (ERA)
- Michael Haddad, Innovation and Partnership Director | ALSTOM
– Constanze Bannholzer, Digital Automatic Coupling Program Manager | ÖBB
Learn about Technological Innovation Trends of the Future Railway System
In this STARS tutorial, you will learn about two of eight Technological Innovation Trends, from the Technology Innovation Analysis provided by RAILENIUM and regarding to the sustainable and green rail system and freight logistic chain.
New innovative products and services need to be developed, tested and deployed to improve resources consumption and environmental impact of railway systems, based on digitalization and advanced technologies. New modes of operation exploiting Automatic Coupling, IoT,Hybrid H2 and Battery solutions are expected to succeed in efficient and low carbon strategy for freight.
The aims of this tutorial is to provide to SMEs practical uses cases information regarding these two innovation trends: for this purpose, the tutorial includes intervention of major role players such as ERA, ALSTOM and ÖBB to make Railway market closer to you.
- By registering for this tutorial, you agree that the webinar will be recorded and published on the STARS project YouTube channel.
- Registered participants will receive an access link to the webinar in a separate e-mail.
About the STARS project
This tutorial is organised by the STARS project. The application of advanced technologies and their Europe-wide dissemination in internal company processes should help to significantly improve the adaptability of traditional SMEs from the rail and mobility sector to the changed economic environment after the Corona crisis and to increase their competitiveness on a European scale. The project thus contributes to the European Commission's economic stimulus package. To achieve this, the STARS project aims to support international cooperation between technology-savvy SMEs/start-ups and traditional SMEs.