This year, the European Railway Clusters Initiative (ERCI) is presenting the ninth ERCI Innovation Awards for innovations in rail systems technology.
Are you a company from the Berlin-Brandenburg capital region?
- Have you developed an innovative product/project or service to be used in the railway sector?
- Are you on the verge of launching this innovation on the market or already beyond (TRL 0 7 or higher)?
- Then apply by 29 May 2023 at the latest - also as a consortium of business and science.
ERCI - Strong for SMEs from the railway sector
The European Railway Clusters Initiative (ERCI) currently unites 15 railway technology clusters with members from 16 countries (besides Germany from France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Poland, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Turkey).
Regional preselection Berlin-Brandenburg until 29 May
As last year, the European selection will be preceded by a regional pre-selection, for which you can apply until 29 May 2023, 24:00 CEST. Applications for the Berlin-Brandenburg regional pre-selection can be submitted in German or English.
As a result of the regional pre-selection, up to three applications will be nominated for the European competition by the Cluster Transport, Mobility and Logistics Berlin-Brandneburg.
- Please use the application form provided.
- For the regional pre-selection Berlin-Brandenburg, the competition rules of the ERCI Innovation Awards 2023 apply accordingly.
- Applications for the Berlin-Brandenburg regional pre-selection must - in deviation from the competition rules - be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 May 2023, 24:00 CEST at the latest.
- Direct applications for the European final are not possible.
Do you have any questions? Then please do not hesitate to contact us!
Please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.