The convention is organised by the German Bioenergy Association (BBE), the Union for the Promotion of Oil and Protein Plants (UFOP), the German Bioethanol Industry Association (BDBe), the German Biofuel Industry Association (VDB) and the German Biogas Association (FvB), and, in 2019, it will again cover a broad array of topics.
And the topics are:
- Impact of the Renewable Energy Directive (RED II)
- Renewable mobility in Europe until 2030: status quo and prospects
- Biofuels and their place among synthetic fuels
- Biodiesel: technological and market developments
- Bioethanol: technological and market developments
- Biofuels in aviation and maritime freight
- Biomethane in the transport sector in Europe
- Biofuels in agriculture and forestry
- Advanced alternative fuels
- Electric mobility and alternative mobility concepts
- (Bio)fuel trade and international commodity flows
Participants have to pay a fee! The number of participants is limited.