Space Moves! is an event jointly organised by the Space Administration of the German Aerospace Centre (DLR) and the European Space Agency (ESA) to promote space-enabled services with a major focus on transport and mobility.
It will bring together companies, users, experts, entrepreneurs, and the vibrant start-up scene to foster partnerships, spark new ideas, and inform about ESA funding and support opportunities.
Check out the Space Moves! Business Idea Competition for new space-enabled business concepts, with finalists’ pitches and awards ceremony during the event.
Transport and Mobility
Transport and mobility areas addressed at the event include:
- Automotive and Road Mobility
- Plant Equipment
- Urban Mobility
- Enabling Technologies
Added Value of Space
Your commercial services may need capabilities like remote or global interconnectivity, robust communication, positioning, precision timing, geo-information, remote control, or technology for harsh environments. Space assets, such as satellite communication, satellite navigation, Earth observation or human spaceflight, can enable these capabilities.
What They Offer
- Transport & Mobility Talks: Learn about challenges, opportunities and successful space-enabled services on land, at sea and in air
- Application Showcases: Get inspired by demonstrations of successful mobility and transport services enabled by space
- Network & Partnership Building: Meet business and technical experts, entrepreneurs, decision makers and investors
- Funding & Support Opportunities: Learn about opportunities to fund and support your business ideas and discuss the possibilities with relevant stakeholders
- Business Idea Competition: Do you have a promising business idea that benefits from satellite navigation, Earth observation, satellite communication or other space assets? Submit it via the Space Moves! Business Idea Competition and win attractive prizes!
Mark your calendar and register now!
Downloads and related links